Go slow on the experimentation phase!

Hi folks, just a quick note to share a hard lesson I've been learning recently about experimentation. If I look back about a week or so ago after a "good run", I was starting to feel a bit more confident in trying out some things I felt I really should test. These included pureed apple and soy yoghurts. I did experiments of both within a 2 day period. Combine that with some stress around birthday, an important midweek meeting to do with work, and some anxiety about a deeply personal issue of faith and I was all set for a deeper level of gut instability and suffering that can no longer be traced to food item A B or C.

Don't do it! Also comma consider limiting experimentation to maybe two new items per week and integrate good conditions that are necessary for successful experimentation on a very sensitive gut, such as sleep and peacefulness. Be patient, we have all our lives to work out these details.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope despite suffering: mining my "failed" faith healing for a deeper perspective and connection

Carbs!

Yeti orange Icepops !!!